Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hell ...

... the more I think about it, the more I don't even want to be on a schedule at all.  I want to do dynamic, how-you-feel-today training.  And I will.  I'll shoot for an hour a day or more.  If I feel like Parkour training, then I will do it.  If I feel like lifting weights, I will do it.  None of this schedule bullshit.  Bodyweight instinct training could be just what I need.  It will help me maintain an infinite freedom in the midst of a ton of strict training.  I train hard when I train so the intensity will remain high.  I want to learn this new skill of Parkour and I want to master my bodyweight, be able to run fast and jump high, vault myself over obstacles and jump off of shit and survive, and climb up impossibly high things.  THIS is cool and THIS is what I am going to focus on while I get ripped.

Instinct training will let me cultivate my creativity and let me run free within the confines.

4x7 training module.  This will be the extent of my scheduling.  No rest days, just easier days and days where I go balls-to-the-wall:


  • Workout 1: No Intensity
  • Workout 2: Low Intensity
  • Workout 3: Medium Intensity
  • Workout 4: High Intensity

No comments:

Post a Comment