Thursday, July 7, 2011

Visual Impact Program: Intro

I've just bought Rusty's Visual Impact Muscle Building program and am going to start on it tomorrow.  I am still reading through it but it is exactly what I am looking for: a program focused not on "getting big" but on getting cut up with dense, angular muscles for that movie star look.

It will also be good for me because I am a very impatient person and want everything yesterday, especially when it comes to results from training or a diet.  Ironically, this trait causes me, more times than not, to prematurely ditch the program I am on before I actually see any results. In doing VI, I am going to consciously work on being more patient with the process, which is over the course of several months.  If I stick with it and do it correctly, I will see the results, and it won't take until the very end to see them.  I am sure they will be evident soon and only increase in magnitude the further I get into the program.  By the end of the 4-6 months I am looking to cut up and maintain the low BF so that my skin has a chance to adjust to the new tightness so it will "shrink wrap" around my muscles and be more likely to stay, establishing a new set point for my body.  I also have not found any really good reviews of this program so if I get through it and chronicle my way through, I will have a very valuable site for Rusty's potential clients.

Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment