Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 10

Had a little lapse in internet connection there for a couple days but I'm still going strong.  Down to 190lbs and getting leaner by the day.  Keto has been very enjoyable!  I love eating steak, cheese, chicken, and sour cream all the time.

Just bought a huge jug of ON Whey (Chocolate) at Vitamin Shoppe.  Tastes really good.  I made some great power almond butter the other night mixing 7 scoops of the protein in with two containers of natural almond butter.  It is tasty and super nutritious.  High in fat and protein.  Each serving (2 tbsp) is 222 calories and has 15g FAT and 16.5g Protein and 6g carbs.  Great for a snack or treat after dinner or whenever I need those extra calories.

Today I got to the gym and did a leg and back workout, which basically consisted of a ton of HEAVY leg pressing and calve work and a ton of pullups and ab work (mostly leg raises).  I'm super sore right now, which I'm certain has to do with the low carb thing, but it's not too bad.  I can handle it.  Trying to keep my carbs under 30g per day to get into/stay in ketosis.  Don't know if I'm there yet but whatever.

Okay, I'll check in again tomorrow.  Planning on hitting a Shoulders/Arms workout pretty hard tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment