Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 6 - Leg Press PR!

Today's been a great day, this week has been great actually.  I PR'd on my leg press today, doing 8x855lbs.  Went for 905 but couldn't get it up ... that's what she said.  I thanked my father for his strong farm-boy genes.  Anyways, also this week, my friend and I think we've uncovered a large-scale Ponzi scheme, potentially worth hundreds of millions of dollars or more, I gave an essentially off-the-cuff presentation in Spanish, and will be finished with my summer course on Monday.  I worked out every day and kept a solid diet all week.  (I told/texted all of this to a girl who I've been talking with recently when she asked how my week was, and I haven't heard back from her.  Maybe I scared her?  Haha, whatever.) We've also been moving forward quickly at the company; Life is Good.

So here's today:

Walk/bike warm up ~10 minutes.
Leg Extensions 6x300lbs (Maxed out the machine)
1x210 Leg Curls (left hamstring is sore from yesterday's sprinting so I didn't do any more)
4x8 squats
Leg Press - worked my way up to 8x855lbs (about 15-20 mins total)
Calf raises 4x10 heavy DBs
Walk CD

Nutrition:

1030: PWO berry smoothie w/2 scoops protein
1130: Cobb Salad from Chopped Greens
145: bag of Pork Rinds
6: All-u-can-eat salad bar (lots of greens, bacon, cheeses, apples, olives, 3 whole eggs, sprouts, etc)
730: bag of pork rinds

...

And tomorrow begins my Keto Diet experience for cutting.  I've read most of the stuff (of any quality) that I can find on the internet and I'm looking forward to it.  Hoping to get real cut with it.  Basically just have to drop my fruit from my diet, and can still even keep the berry smoothies PWO apparently as long as they are minimal on the berry side.  I'll post a pic of myself tomorrow morning at the one week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment