Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 11

Just got back from a great lift doing Shoulders and Arms.  Felt super tired this morning and didn't want to go to the gym but once I got there and got into the workout everything got way better, and now I feel great.

It's funny because when I look at myself in the mirror at home I feel like I look skinny.  But when I get to the gym and start lifting, especially on arms days, I tower over all the other dudes in the gym.  Those guys who look big but are 5'10" or so look small next to me when I actually go and walk by or stand by them.  It's funny how important a frame of reference is.  I am starting to really enjoy my body, thanks to lifting, and am loving how everything is filling out and chiseling down, slowly but surely.

Keto is also AWESOME.  I'm eating super satisfying foods, not counting calories, just eating til I'm satisfied.  And I'm losing a little BF every day.  I'm keeping my protein very high because I do not want to lose any muscle mass.  I am still very sore though, which means I'm not recovering as well as I was when drinking carbier PWO drinks, but I can live with that.  I had a Muscle Milk today, which had about 10g carbs, today, which is better than the zero carbs PWO yesterday so I should recover a tad better.  Still contemplating whether or not I am going to do the carb up this weekend or not.  Can't really tell if I am in ketosis yet.  Maybe I should wait another week until next weekend. But maybe not.  I am doing a hike/trail run on Saturday so I will need the carbs.  Maybe I'll just fast up until the hike then take in the carbs during it.

1 comment:

  1. Bella Falconi Workout and diet for weight loss and fit body. check her exercise plan and meal plan and download diet schedule in PDF format.

    ReplyDelete